- Mathematical Skills
- Programming Skills
- Data Preparation and Data Visualization Skills
- Statistical Modelling Skills
- Machine learning Algorithms Skills
- Advanced Analytical Skills
- Managerial Skills
- Research and Practical Skills
Petronas Gas Berhad
Abyres Sdn Bhd
Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation
Talent Corporation Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Department of Statistics Malaysia
- Data Analyst (Penganalisa Data)
- Digital Data Analyst (Penganalisa Data Digital)
- Data Scientist (Saintis Data)
- Statistician (Ahli Statistik/Perangkawan)
- Business and Marketing Analyst (Penganalisa Perniagaan dan Pemasaran)
- Data Technopreneur (Usahawan Data)
- Programmer (Pengaturcara Komputer)
Data analyst plays an important role in deriving value and seeking patterns from data to assist organisations in the development of their predictive capabilities. A data analyst collects and stores data on sales numbers, market research, logistics, linguistics, or other behaviors. They bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design and present it in ways to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions.
A digital data analyst will collect, analyze and interpret data through market research, logistics, or other behaviors. This position requires technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design and present it in ways to help the department make sound decisions.
A statistician gathers numerical data and then displays it, helping companies to make sense of quantitative data and to spot trends and make predictions.
- Public University: CPA/PNGK 2.00 OR Private University/Politeknik: CPA/PNGK 2.30
- Grade B- (2.67) Mathematics in Diploma OR Grade B Mathematics in SPM.
- PNGK 2.00
- Grade B- (2.67) Mathematics/Computer Science OR Grade B Mathematics in SPM.
- PNGK 2.00
- Grade C (NGMP 2.00) Pengajian Am AND two (2) other subjects.
- Grade B- (NGMP 2.67) Mathematics M/Mathematics T OR Grade B Mathematics in SPM.
Minimum MUET Band 2 for every entry level.
- Local student : RM 6925.00
- International student : RM45,885.00
Note: Hostel/Accomodation fees are not included
PEO1: Possess competency in Data Analytics and innovative applications
PEO2: Communicate effectively in leading and engaging multidisciplinary fields
PEO3: Competent in research and development with potential to become data technopreneurs at global level